If you’re an ardent Facebook user, you’d probably enjoy it for being a source of good entertainment and fun. Especially those quirky and hilarious videos yea?… Lol.. I know that feeling too.
Oh wow! That would be fun right? Ok let’s see how:
2. Launch the app and log in to your Facebook account.
3. Swipe to the right to reveal the app menu.
4. Select ‘News Feed’ to populate the videos on your News Feed and select the video you want downloaded.
5. Select the video you want and then click on “Download” at the top right end of the screen
6. The video starts to download automatically and is defaulted to save on you microSD card. However, you could choose where to have the videos saved in the App’s settings menu.