As the Galaxy Note 7 continues to get rave reviews around the world, our friends at Phonearena have helped with a detailed insight into what Samsung has packed into this year’s S-Pen stylus of the Note 7. You will recall that the S-Pen is one key feature of the Note 7 that no other phone OEM has been able to rival.
Let:s see what this new S-Pen is packed with:
1. The basic writing and drawing on the screen has been taking to a whole new level with the ability to write and draw on the Note’s screen even when the screen is off, or underwater. The Always-on screen feature allows notes taken to serve as constant reminder to the user:
2. Quick cropping and lifting of any image you want from any screen and saving in the Scrapbook. This has now been integrated with the new singular note app – Samsung Notes.
3. It can be used like a mouse for a PC. This comparison is so because the new S-Pen allows you view drop down menu items or highlight texts by simply hovering or sliding the pen’s tip over menu options or texts.
4. Quick screenshots are possible through the Smart Select option in the pop-up air menu of the S-Pen, which allows you to carefully select the Web page texts you’d want to share with anyone or on social media.
5. You can choose to add an app shortcut in the pop-up air menu of the Note 7 for quick launch anytime
6. Make quick GIFs by using the Smart Select option of the S-Pen to highlight videos playing onscreen in a box and share.
7. “Glance”, once enabled, allows you switch between minimized windows of apps by simply hovering the S-Pen over the minimized app icons.
8. The Zoom in feature of the new S-Pen magnifies onscreen texts to as high as 300% so you don’t have to worry about zooming in on Web pages.