Many tech blog polls as well as iPhone fan pages have arrived at pretty much the same conclusion when asked about how they feel about the coming iPhone 7 and it hasn’t been upbeat at all.
This was majorly fueled by Apple’s news release that the 2016 iPhones wouldn’t bring any major design changes compared to the preceding iPhone 6s & 6s Plus.
Now that was disappointing to hear especially considering Apple has carried the same design for over 2years already. But it may all not be that bad.
Check out new leaked photos of the supposed finished iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 Plus/Pro
Though the expected design changes may not look as radical or very distinct as many fans would have wanted, we can’t help but notice slight changes to the build as shown above(the change in the antenna lines, the dual camera set up, etc). However, a ton of specification changes are due to arrive the iPhone 7 series ships in a couple of months. Here’s a list of the ones making serious headlines so far:
• Faster, more powerful next-generation Apple processor
• Thinner housing
• More attractive antenna lines
• New 3D Touch home button
• At least one new color (Space Black or deep blue)
• New 12-megapixel camera on the iPhone 7
• New dual camera on the iPhone 7 Plus/Pro
• Smart Connector for accessories on iPhone 7 Plus/Pro
• Double the storage — 32GB, 128GB and 256GB options
• Wireless charging
• IP68 water- and dust-resistance
So you see it ain’t that bad really, huh?.. Lol
If all specs as stated above pan out to be true, the iPhone 7 series would indeed be Apple’s Most Daring iPhone ever. But if you’re still a sucker for an outright redesign, then 2017 is your Year for that when the Cupertinho OEM marks it’s 10th Year Anniversary of the iPhone.